top of page

Market Research Group

Public·102 members

(live***) Copenhagen vs Brøndby live watch 5 February 2024

Reply reply. Share. Feisty-Violinist-378. OP • 2y ago. I live in Copenhagen so would be cheering them on for sure. Upvote 2. Downvote Reply ...

S-X's hero when he was growing up was Wolves' Scottish striker Kenny Miller. Now? I love Adama Traore and I hope he stays forever. I sometimes see him in my local supermarket and want to yell 'don't leave!' at him, he said. Daniel Podence is another favourite of mine too. He is just rapid with the way he just flies up the flanks and his crossing game is good as well. I'm a right-back when I play football so I am always watching the wings when I go to games, and that's why I really like Podence. Two codes of football united on Tuesday to say farewell to a legend, after NFL idol Tom Brady announced his retirement from the game. Get them out of the club, get them out on loan, do whatever you need to do, because that was nowhere near good enough. Moyes defends Zouma selectionKurt Zouma's shocking cat-attack video did not impact the decision to start the West Ham defender against Watford because he is one of our better players, said manager David Moyes. Real Madrid extended their lead at the top of La Liga to eight points as they eased to a home win over Valencia. Of course, the team, when you have a player like him, you've got to get the best out of him, but he knows he's part of the jigsaw of that team and he's been brilliant. Live on Sky: Man Utd vs LiverpoolGet Sky Sports - Latest offersPodcast: The big Man Utd vs Liverpool previewMan Utd's gruelling run of fixtures United come up against another brilliant talent this weekend when Mohamed Salah - who has now found the net nine games in a row - lines up for a Liverpool team who are the top scorers in the Premier League this season. We've beaten a decent side who are doing well and it's a big three points. The pass from (Matt) Crooks to Duncan Watmore was incredible. Gerrard played 710 times for Liverpool, winning nine trophies, and spent a season at MLS side LA Galaxy in 2015 before retiring as a player the following year. While Real will not be landing the Copa del Rey this season, they continue to sit four points clear at the top of the Liga table. He has worked as goalkeeping coach for the Brazilian national team since 2014, and has struck up a strong relationship with Alisson as a result.  The Premier League confirmed that as of October, 69 per cent of players had been fully vaccinated, with 81 per cent having received their first dose. Spurs want to sign a right-wing back and a strikerMeanwhile, Tottenham are working on signing a right wing-back and a striker - the two positions they have prioritised this month. – their first league victory of the season. Sane had a bad season and European Championship, which, of course, doesn't help. Ricardo is a player that just went over to Germany, he's just breaking in there, and I'm sure he's going to have a long run with the national team and it's just about getting him confidence and getting him game time at the highest level and I think he'll eventually do that. Villa reinvested the £100m received for Jack Grealish on the likes of Leon Bailey and Emi Buendia, but it is Ramsey who seems to have benefited the most from last summer's transfer activity. Ajax tactician Erik ten Hag, Paris Saint-Germain's Mauricio Pochettino and former RB Leipzig head coach Ralf Rangnick have also been mooted as potential candidates for the United post, along with Leicester City's Brendan Rodgers. DAILY MIRROR Manchester United are petrified of letting Jesse Lingard leave and him proving a success elsewhere, according to those close to the midfielder, after his proposed loan move to Newcastle effectively collapsed over United's insistence on a £12million survival payment if he helps the Toon stay up. Osasuna never gave up, however, and found the equaliser with an Avila effort that left Barca stunned. Eriksen has expressed his delight after returning to Ajax, where he initially began his career back in 2010. Now the Reds have two more cup finals to look forward this season, and I think they will see off Tottenham too, to maintain their challenge. FC Copenhagen vs Brøndby | Superligaen | “highlights” Nov 10, 2023 — Watch the highlights and results of FC Copenhagen vs Brøndby in the Superligaen on OneFootball. LIVE TABLE. Superligaen. PL. W. D. L. GD. PTS. Salah, regarded as the best player in the world at the moment, nipped in ahead of De Gea for his 15th goal in 12 games this season. On Walker-Peters' display, Hasenhuttl said: Kyle has a good duel with Romain [Perraud] for this position. City and Liverpool can't allow that gap to get to near double figures, just stay on their coattails. Liverpool reserve best for Arsenal - Match statsUnder Jurgen Klopp, Liverpool have scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal (37) than one side has against another since October 2015, whilst only versus Crystal Palace (11) have the Reds recorded more top-flight wins since the German took charge than the Gunners (8).Only Norwich and Watford (7) have failed to score in more Premier League games than Arsenal (5) this season.Since the beginning of the season in which Liverpool went on to win the Premier League (2019/20), no side has scored more top-flight goals via set-pieces than the Reds (37 - excluding pens), the same number as West Ham.Mohamed Salah's strike was Liverpool's 100th in the Premier League against Arsenal; only against Newcastle (105) have the Reds scored more in the competition.Since the start of the 2018-19 season, Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold has provided 38 Premier League assists, four more than any other player in this period.Arsenal (4) have conceded more Premier League goals following their own errors than any other side so far this season. Lambert: Gilmour performing really well He remained in Steve Clarke's squad where he has impressed as the national side progressed to the World Cup play-offs. Napoli battle to Juve draw Virus-depleted Napoli drew 1-1 at Juventus, despite missing five players plus coach Luciano Spalletti, who also tested positive for Covid. Young Boys are seeking clarity over whether a 10-day quarantine would be required for players and staff on their return from England, with the Group F fixture taking place on December 8. I think that position [in the middle of a back three] is perfect for him. For sure, he needs to work, to continue to improve and understand very well the movement with the defensive line. Bundesliga news | Fixtures | TableHaaland and Julian Brandt offered some hope for the visitors with attempts around the hour mark, and Thorgan Hazard pulled a goal back soon after when Haaland sent him through. In 2018-19, the last season before Covid-19 hit, 20 Serie A clubs made a total of €699m in capital gains – more than any of the other 'Big Five' leagues. Paul Merson says Arsenal should look to replace Unai Emery with Mauricio Pochettino following his sacking from Tottenham, reflects on Jose Mourinho at Spurs and talks pressure at Everton and West Ham... Paul Merson says the opportunity to manage Aston Villa in the Premier League could prove too difficult for Steven Gerrard to turn down and insists Frank Lampard should also be in the mix to succeed Dean Smith. Livestream*$! FC Copenhagen vs Brondby, @Live® Event by Yunita Karlina on Sunnudagur, Juli 12 2020. Brøndby vs FC Copenhagen | Superligaen | “highlights” Sep 27, 2023 — Watch the highlights and results of Brøndby vs FC Copenhagen in the Superligaen on OneFootball. LIVE TABLE. Superligaen. PL. W. D. L. GD. PTS. Howe only picked up one win in his first eight games as Newcastle boss, but has collected three from five league games since the turn of the year to move the club clear of the drop zone. For Egypt, the similarities between the current finalists and the three-time winners of a decade ago are few, although looking to a star forward for inspiration is one of them. County pushed for an equaliser in the second half but Alex Samuel and Dominic Samuel failed to find the target from good openings, with Livi goalkeeper Max Stryjek also denying Blair Spittal as they successfully repelled the visitors' efforts to equalise. More big decisions to come, Gareth… Gareth Southgate has got more big decisions to make. It's a different game again and Italy are a very good side. Sky Sports' Jamie Mackie on Sky Sports Football: Blackpool are going to feel aggrieved and rightly so but what has killed the linesman is the angle where he is standing, with Yoann Barbet on the line. Speaking ahead of the match, Rodgers said: We've had a number of people, staff and players, who haven't travelled. The ex-Serie A forward, who played over 100 games in the top tier of Italian football during a career stretching between 1993 and 2010, was suspended for 12 years following a relapse while at Brescia in Serie B. Alli's move to Everton would continue a Deadline Day exodus from Spurs, with Tanguy Ndombele, Bryan Gil and Giovani Lo Celso leaving on loan for Lyon, Valencia and Villarreal respectively as head coach Antonio Conte raided his former club Juventus for two new recruits. Kane and Maddison impress in front of watching Southgate It also brought up a landmark for the England captain as the goal was his 250th in club matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page