top of page

Market Research Group

Public·96 members

Today: Grizzlies vs Celtics live stream 04.02.2024

3 days ago — Watch streaming of the match Memphis Grizzlies (THE PROCESS) vs Boston Celtics (RAMZ) ? 01.02.2024 on Ebasketball online in good quality on ...

GOAL! And another terrific finish, this time from Mason Greenwood, scampering down the left on to a ball from Chong. He fires it left-footed, pinging it off the posts and into the net. GOAL! Wow. Andreas Pereira saw the goalkeeper a few yards off his line, lashed in a shot, which bounced awkwardly and into the net. Hibs come into this game on the back of their first league defeat since the end of September when they fell 2-1 to Ross County in Dingwall. However, the Hibees will want to get back to winning ways at Easter Road- where they've drawn four of their last 5 games. Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley boss Sean Dyche tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he backs completion of the Premier League season Key stat: After a run of four consecutive defeats, Burnley are unbeaten in their past seven in the Premier League. Chelsea Position: 4th Last league result: 8 March - beat Everton 4-0 (h) Leading Premier League scorer: Tammy Abraham - 13What's happened during lockdown? Chelsea have agreed a deal with RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner, who has a release clause of about £54m. Posted at 59' Foul by Josh Onomah (Fulham). Posted at 59' Shaun Hutchinson (Millwall) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 55' Attempt blocked. Jed Wallace (Millwall) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jón Dadi Bödvarsson. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Josh Onomah (Fulham) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Rivals Real Madrid have beaten them on four occasions - including both finals - while Juventus were the victors last season, with Ronaldo scoring a second-leg hat-trick. The last English team to knock them out of a European tie was League One side Bolton - under Gary Megson in 2008. Atletico lost talisman Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona last summer but have cemented a new hero at the other end of the pitch in the guise of Oblak. Rangers will line up against Braga with the Europa League's top goalscorer in their frontline. Alfredo Morelos has six goals in this season's competition and we wouldn't bet against him adding to that tally on Thursday. Yet Braga have quality of their own with Paulinho scoring four goals in the group stages. We think they can match and potentially better anything that Rangers have to throw at them at Ibrox. Back the visitors in a double chance bet. Santi Aldama, Top Grizzlies Players to Watch vs. the Celtics 1 day ago — Game Day: Sunday, ... Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. We were psychologically more down with the other injuries (of Kane and Son). When you have three, four or five or six or seven it's the same. I am very motivated, very calm, very positive. But if you want to imagine Leipzig tomorrow without (Timo) Werner, (Patrik)Schick, (Christopher) Nkunku, (Yussuf) Poulsen, (Emil) Forsberg I am pretty sure the coach (Julian Nagelsmann) would not be laughing as much as I am now. While the hosts poured forward after the break and had 15 shots on goal to Palace's six, goalkeeper Vicente Guaita was rarely troubled by some errant finishing. And Hodgson's landmark day could have ended even more satisfactorily - with Wilfried Zaha remarkably prodding a right-foot effort against the left post late on with the Brighton goal completely unguarded. Brighton's challenging runWhile Brighton racked up 24 shots against Crystal Palace, their best-ever total in a Premier League game, that only served to underline another performance that brought a distinct lack of cutting edge. Madrid the defensive maestro face a resilient Villarreal in this fixture at the Wanda metropolitano. Madrid have discipline defensively as portrayed by the game they had with Liverpool.they haven't been scoring goals neither have they been conceding goals they have a strong defensive line which comes at a cost of reduced chances in the attack segment .Villarreal come with a record of three wins in their last five matches which is an impressive for them but to source a straight win by defeating Madrid will be a tricky encounter if not a stalemate hence I predict a score margin of below 4 goals Central midfield? I don't think that's for me either. I think I could only ever play centre-forward or centre-back. But I'd have liked to have tried to have been a bit of a ball playing centre-half. If I'd have gone down to the Championship, or One or League Two, I'd have liked to have given centre-half a go. I watched Sunderland 'Til I Die the other day. I loved that. It's basically them in the changing room before training, chatting and going out doing all the things I used to do. In terms of our correct score tip, we can only see there being plenty of goals scored in this fixture. The hosts average an impressive 2.13 goals per game on home soil, and while that average is boosted by the seven goals they put past Bolton, they will still be flying high following that result and should be confident in their ability to score plenty this weekend. However his second effort minutes later was unstoppable. There is a lot of hype surrounding the performance of young Billy Gilmour, who is extremely promising, but Mount is turning promise into goals and victories. Did you know? Mount (21 years and 58 days) is the second-youngest player to have scored five goals or more in the Premier League this season, behind Manchester United's Mason Greenwood (18 years 159 days). Everton are 17th in the table with 14 points and a 2-1 defeat at Leicester City on Sunday heaped the pressure on the 42-year-old Portuguese ahead of the trip to Liverpool when they will seek a first league win at Anfield in 20 years. Nothing has changed in my mind -- my work rate at Finch Farm every day, what I demand from my players, nothing changed," Silva told reporters on Tuesday. Those two victories have doubled the number of league wins Bremen have had this season. Home form has been disappointing with just a single win in the league all season. That was back in September and before the draw with Monchengladbach, they had lost seven straight home league games conceding 19 goals. That being said, there have been a few glimmers of optimism for the Hornets. Despite their lack of victories, Watford have only lost two of their last six outings under Quique Sanchez Flores, and both of those came on home soil. Marseille have scored two goals in each of their last four matches and we feel this momentum will be enough to carry them past this Angers side. The hosts have solid home form this season but haven't been as convincing in recent weeks at the Raymond Kopa, with rather underwhelming performances coming against far weaker teams than Marseille. They drew 1-1 with Amiens before losing 1-0 to Brest and with both these teams currently in the bottom six, there is room for improvement. Angers have scored in all but one of their home games this campaign and with Marseille conceding in five of their last six matches we're backing the home side to convert in this game. However, we ultimately think that the visitors will keep up their good form with a 2-1 win. Both teams have scored in each of these teams' last four meetings and in four of Marseille's last five games so we're backing this market here. Approximate odds: 1000-1Marc-Andre ter Stegen Club: Barcelona Nation: Germany Age: 27 Honours 2019: La LigaIn a battle with Manuel Neuer to become first choice for Germany on the back of more consistent displays for Barca, Ter Stegen won his fourth La Liga crown this year. Approximate odds: 1000-1Donny van de Beek Club: Ajax Nation: NetherlandsAge: 22 Honours 2019: Eredivisie, KNVB Cup, Johan Cruyff ShieldOne of the Ajax starlets to stay in Amsterdam for another season at least, Van de Beek scored a fine goal at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and at Juventus last season, and also scored in the 4-4 thriller with Chelsea this season. A player has been banned after a non-league match was abandoned when a referee was attacked. The incident happened in the game between Sporting 50 and AFC Sutton Common Rovers (SCR) in Surbiton, south-west London, on Saturday. Surrey South Eastern Combination League said it would assist police with their investigation. The teams will meet again in the third round of the FA Cup in January, but it's looking unlikely Silva will be in charge then unless there is a very dramatic turnaround in fortunes. MAN OF THE MATCH Sadio Mane (Liverpool). Stole the show with a pair of sumptuous assists and a superb goal of his own. Showed just why he has had the likes of Lionel Messi hailing his brilliance, but should have added to his tally when through on two occasions late in the match. He was a bit peeved about this, as you can imagine, but he did it. That night, my brother put his shoes outside to be cleaned as they did in those days, on a beautiful polished wooden floor. Next morning, he heard a clatter and thought it was the staff bringing his shoes back but he went outside and Alan Ball had nailed them to the floor. Former England striker Gary Lineker scored six goals at the 1986 World Cup after fracturing his wristTreating Lineker and looking after Jules Rimet Trophy Livingstone also described how Bass was dedicated to his profession and never became star-struck as he treated famous golf and tennis athletes. Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has won the Ballon d'Or award for the world's best player for a record sixth time. It is the 32-year-old Argentine's first Ballon d'Or since 2015 and comes after he scored 54 times for club and country in 2018-19, in which Barca won La Liga. Virgil van Dijk was second - one of four Liverpool players in the top seven, including Sadio Mane in fourth. Juventus and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won the award five times, was third in the voting. Sarri substituted his star man in back-to-back Serie A games – much to Ronaldo’s displeasure – although they went on to win on both occasions. It was quickly played down as much ado about nothing, a combination of the player’s passion and the manager’s way of asserting authority over his squad during the early part of his tenure. Foolad will host Pars Janoobi Jan for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are a big favorites in this game. Yeah, Foolad is very average team in this league. In any case, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Foolad have advantage at home stadium. I expect, they to dominated from the start match. Also, we have Pars Jam Bushehr who's is one of the outsiders in this league. They are currently bottom in the table. So, the visitors have a poor results on the road. I think, they have little chance to win. My pick - Foolad to win. When you look now at how the team is playing, they look completely different. I cannot praise them enough for the reaction they showed. Maybe thank you for this evening because it was an important one for us. Leicester are second in the standings with 45 points and Hasenhuettl said that the Saints would put in a performance that would prove that the result in the reverse fixture against Brendan Rodgers' side was just a one-off. Today: Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics live 4 February 2 13 hours ago — AT HALFTIME: Tune in to watch Draper and Mannix break down the first two quarters on Halftime Live presented by Ace Ticket. European League match . Standard Liege will play with team Arsenal from London. My bet will be over 3 goals. Hosts still have some theoretical chances to reach next stage. They must to win today with Arsenal and waiting for result from another match ( Eintracht - Guimaraes ) . Guests must to score today if they want to keep 1 st or 2nd place. Situation in group is very interesting. I predict a lot of goals in our match. Last matches guests scored 5 goals. Their shape is not bad. Standard scored goals at last 5 matches played. Both teams to score and maybe guests will take a victory . You're training with the best players, day in, day out. I'm looking forward to learning. No matter what age you are, you can always learn new things. That's another inviting thing for me, hopefully sharing my experiences and them sharing theirs with me. Marta seems a character already, so I'm really looking forward to getting to know her and playing with her. Hopefully what I can bring to the table will help her deliver her strengths as well. Inter face Roma in Serie A on Friday, in a match which sees former Manchester United team-mates Lukaku and Smalling go head to head. Corriere dello Sport ran with the ‘Black Friday’ headline for its Thursday edition, a move which "overshadowed" its intention to be positive, said Roma chief strategy officer Paul Rogers. I would understand yes, under the circumstances [if the season was to be cut short]. The main concern must be the health of the general public and the decision that will be made we'll back. A number of European club competition fixtures will be played behind closed doors this week, while the Europa League fixtures between Sevilla and Roma, and Inter Milan and Getafe, have been postponed. Of course, these are difficult circumstances - not just for football, but in the whole society," Solskjaer added. Red Star Waasland-Beveren is having a very good falling point with the recent 3 consecutive victories. Remember, Red Star Waasland-Beveren had previously gone through a series of nine non-winning matches from early October to early December. However, everything seemed to be out of control. Since the victory over Gent in early November, the hosts have had 7 games without winning on the fronts, including 5 matches in the league. Liverpool head to this clash top of the Premier League standings with 79 points, while Bournemouth are 18th with 27 points. Liverpool have lost three of their last four matches, signaling a very shaky run after going through a blistering run in the season and with all the losses having come away from home, they will be keen to get back to winning ways. The safety of all players, officials and fans is of paramount importance to FFA and the AFC, and we are confident we will host a successful tournament here in Sydney," he added. The FFA said the match schedule would be announced soon. The winners and runners-up from Group B will go into playoffs against the top two teams from Group A, containing South Korea, Myanmar and Vietnam, for the final two places, alongside hosts Japan, at the Tokyo Olympics in July and August. But never underestimate how knowledgeable many football fans who devoutly follow their team are. By tapping into that expertise, having multiple contributors per team, it shouldn't really be a huge surprise that the end result is a valuable resource. Players send videos of them racing each other' "On your marks, get set. It is not just professional clubs who take the database seriously. Jacobson recalls professional players sending mobile phone footage of them racing one another in a bid to boost their speed attributes. Hoffenheim have currently got the worst defensive record in the top half of the Bundesliga table. They have conceded 27 goals in their 16 games. This is at least five more goals than any other team in the top half of the table. Hoffenheim also have the Bundesliga's second-worst home defensive record, conceding 18 home goals. In an interview with Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the 32-year-old revealed he refused to move to Paris St-Germain last year as part of a deal to bring Neymar back to the Nou Camp. Asked about his future, he replied: "I understand the situation but I'm not a sack of potatoes who you can do anything with. I want to be somewhere I feel wanted and respected. If that's here then I'll be delighted but if it's somewhere else then I'll be the one who decides where, not anyone else. Rhian Brewster replaces Wayne Routledge. Goal!Posted at 61' Goal! Hull City 3, Swansea City 2. Mallik Wilks (Hull City) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 61' Attempt blocked. Mallik Wilks (Hull City) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Daniel Batty with a cross. Viitorul even defeated the league leaders from CFR Cluj with 3-1 at home in a recent game they also defeated Belgian Club Gent with 2-1 at home in the Europa League but losing big the first leg played away from home by them made them lose qualification in the end still they are really good at home and score a lot of goals while Sepsis is not that great at scoring goals perhaps they can score a goal but I see Viitorul scoring enough goals here to cover this handicap bet and odds are quite decent to be taken in this one. France's extra-time 2-1 victory over Brazil in the World Cup's last 16 was watched by 59 million people - making it the most viewed women's soccer match of all time. That support has extended beyond the final in July as last month a record 30,661 fans were in attendance for Lyon's 1-0 league win over Paris St Germain, beating the previous best of 25,907 set by the same two teams in April. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Ludogorets Razgrad. Dan Biton replaces Cauly Oliveira Souza. Posted at 86' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Georgi Terziev. BookingPosted at 85' Mavis Tchibota (Ludogorets Razgrad) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 85' Mavis Tchibota (Ludogorets Razgrad) has gone down, but the referee deems it simulation. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Nicolò Barella (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Dimitrios Giannis
  • Nguyen Nguyen
    Nguyen Nguyen
  • Camila Johnson
    Camila Johnson
  • Media Wizards Agency
    Media Wizards Agency
  • Deepak Digital
    Deepak Digital
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page