top of page

Market Research Group

Public·160 members

[[[LIVESTREAM TV!!]]###] Bordeaux Bègles vs Toulon live free 04.02.2024

5:20Ultimate Rugby Players, News, Fixtures and Live Results.Ultimate Rugby · Le Top14 Pas Officiel 2.0 · May 7, 2023

His niece Amal, who runs The Justin Fashanu Foundation which highlights issues of homophobia and other forms of discrimination in football, will collect the award. I guess for Justin this would be a great moment and I think it's a pivotal moment when we are finally recognising who Justin Fashanu was, not only as the openly gay footballer, but also as a very talented footballer and the first million-pound black player in England,” she told Sky Sports. Another overhaul does suggest that Pep Guardiola is planning to stay on for at least one more season and could allow him to leave by regaining the title. Read the full story Van de Beek reacts to United speculation Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek has been linked with a transfer to Manchester United, with the club in the market for players this January. Both these sides didn’t end the season on a high in 2019 and will be hoping to bury that as they grace the new campaign. Montreal Impact have a game in the CONCACAFChampions League before their MLS clash and for a side with a new manager just settling in, this will cause a bit of concern. Meanwhile, New England have no midweek action and will have time to prepare for this clash, which we feel will count for much on Saturday. Here we will go with a win for New England. Tournaments played in: 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008. Best finish: Semi-final (2000, 2004)Another goalkeeping legend with a massive haul of nine clean sheets in the finals. Knocked out in the last four on home soil in 2000. Lev Yashin (USSR) - 4 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 1960, 1964. Best finish: Winner (1960)An absolute titan of the early tournaments, the Black Spider was a goalkeeping icon, winning the final in 1960 when the Soviet Union were outplayed by Yugoslavia. The Cheshire home of Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has been attacked by a group chanting that he was "going to die". A video posted on social media showed an individual throwing a red flare over a large gate, while others sang songs aimed at the 48-year-old. Woodward, who is married with two young children, was not present at the time. Manchester United said anyone committing a criminal offence or trespassing will be banned for life. They remain four points behind 11th-placed Arsenal, but are now only two above the relegation zone. Mikel Arteta gestures on the touchlineGetty Images TALKING POINT Arteta’s Arsenal show some signs of improvement. Change will be gradual. Arteta has had so little time with his new players and didn’t make wholesale changes to the team, so this was far from a new-look Arsenal side, but there were some reasons for positivity. the Jong PSV fc team and the De Graafschap fc team, go head to head in Netherland Eredivisie league. The Jong PSV fc team is in 16th position with 20 points Collected. While guest team the De Graafschap fc team, came in 4th place by collecting 47 points. Wolfsburg have failed to score in just three of 15 away league matches. Wolfsburg are unbeaten in six away Bundesliga matches. Monchengladbach have one clean sheet in their last 14 Bundesliga matches. Monchengladbach have two clean sheets in 15 home league matches. Wolfsburg are unbeaten in the last three meetings with Monchengladbach. Despite thorough warm-ups from both sides, a bitterly cold chill in north London was evidently difficult to get out of the system with both defences rocked in the opening minutes. Kirsty Hanson gave the visitors the lead early on but Laura Vetterlein headed Matt Beard's side level all before five minutes had been played. Nothing taken for granted. Long way to go. Race not over. If they will not say it, then others will. And it can be said with some certainty after the manner in which the Reds produced a 4-0 scoreline which did not do justice to their superiority. This was the night when it became clear that the Premier League title race is now surely over. Liverpool crush Leicester to move 13 points clear at topWe don't feel, think or mention title - KloppReaction from the King Power StadiumWhat else happened in the Premier League on Thursday?Liverpool's rivals, including reigning champions Manchester City, will continue to fight the brave fight but every measure, and the sheer relentlessness of Klopp's side, says they are now in a fight for second place. England's Jade Moore says testing herself in Florida's humid weather and playing with Brazil legend Marta were among the pull factors behind her move to Orlando Pride. Six-time Fifa World Player of the Year Marta and USA striker Alex Morgan are among Orlando's stars. Moore, 29, left Reading on 1 April after 15 years in England's leagues. I feel like I've been in the WSL so long now it's not scratching that itch for me any more," Moore told BBC Sport. This will be the first ever meeting between Aston Villa and Man City at Wembley and only their second ever at a neutral venue, with Man City winning 6-1 at Leeds Road in Huddersfield in the 1933-34 FA Cup semi-final. Aston Villa Aston Villa are competing in their ninth League Cup final, with only Liverpool playing in more (12) - they have won the trophy five times, most recently in 1996 against Leeds United. Gimnasia should make some progress success here, since they made a good step with the coach Maradona appointment. They should not be among the favorites, but this team is able to beat rivals, like it is Banfield at their arena. The visit of the Hammers is unlikely to improve that record either. They have seen three or more goals in only three of their nine away games this term and have an average of 2.11 goals per game. For this reason, we think backing Under 2.5 Goals is a great choice on Boxing Day. Bordeaux Begles | Summary Follow Bordeaux Begles live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 27.01. Bordeaux Begles v Stade Francais, 04.02. Toulon v ... How to watch European Rugby Champions Cup action Jan 24, 2024 — Or will someone else have their name etched on the trophy next spring? You'll want to watch a European Rugby Champions Cup live stream to find ... Toulon | Summary 03.09. Bordeaux Begles. Toulon. 22. 17. L. 26.08. Toulon. Bayonne. 19. 14. W. 19.08 For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit ... The majority of the game I thought we were the better team. Our defensive display was good but we have to be more clinical. There are lots of positives to take. The commitment from the players was great, I thought we threw the kitchen sink at them. We were throwing everything at their box trying to get back in to the game and then we almost won it. We had a bit of stick at the weekend about not having much of the ball against Chelsea but they're a well established Premier League team. Charlton aren't the only team in a bit of a hole. West Brom come into this fixture without a win in four. Fortunately, they've only lost one of those four, while they remain in a very strong position, nine points ahead of the chasing pack. Marcel Desailly (France) - 12 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 1996, 2000, 2004. Best finish: Winner (2000)An absolutely wonderful player, the former Chelsea man forged an unbeatable partnership with Laurent Blanc in World Cup and Euros wins. Was France's record caps holder when he retired after Euro 2004, with 116 appearances. Ronald Koeman (Netherlands) - 9 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992. We take a closer look at the impact Minamino's arrival on Merseyside could have. As popular as Real Madrid and Barcelona'The former Red Bull Salzburg player is already a big deal on and off the pitch in Asia. The player 'inspired by Brazil's Ronaldo' is one of his country's top young talents. His four years at Salzburg brought him 63 goals in 192 appearances and a £7. Anfield, with an adoring audience watching his every move. We got past Spain in the quarter-finals on penalties but, of course, our shootout defeat by Germany in the semi-finals meant the tournament did not end the way we all wanted it to. Yes, we could have won it, and obviously I wish we had won it, but there are no regrets - there can't be - just great memories. Everyone I spoke to said "look, we gave it everything". When that happens, you cannot ask for any more. That was the era of the most epic Senegalese football," says Mane. His best friend growing up, Luc, explains that Sadio had two idols: "At the time, Sadio liked Ronaldinho, but also El Hadji Diouf, who really spurred us on to play football. Luc adds that Mane told him: "One day, I’ll be at their level. One could argue that Mane has already surpassed Diouf - at least in terms of club success at Liverpool. England international Jadon Sancho was the most valuable teenager in world football, according to research group CIES Football Observatory. Estimated to be worth almost 200m euros, he was one of two Borussia Dortmund players to top the rankings. His teammate and Norway striker, Erling Haaland, was valued at 101m euros in second, while three other England internationals made the top 10 - Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi, Manchester United's Mason Greenwood and Manchester City's Phil Foden. Werder and Schalke will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Werder this season have the following results: 2W, 5D and 4L. Meanwhile Schalke have 5W, 4D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. We're approaching the final stretch of a marathon football season. The coronavirus pandemic has made it a campaign like no other. Wolves, for one, have had a season lasting longer than a year. But plenty of other remarkable (and in some cases bizarre) things have happened. Leicester won 9-0The Foxes equalled the Premier League's record win - set by Manchester United against Ipswich in 1995 - when they thumped Southampton 9-0 in October. Liverpool won the FA Cup that year and another title in 1989-90 but Dalglish, worn down by pressures of maintaining Liverpool's supremacy and the strain of Hillsborough and supporting the families, left the club in February 1991. He returned to management at Blackburn Rovers in October that year and, backed by local benefactor Jack Walker, realised the steel magnate's dream of winning the Premier League. I think Barnes has been Leicester's best player since Christmas. I remember watching him in the 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur back in September. He impressed me and really caught my eye. His impact was overshadowed by bigger names in the squad because he was not scoring. Now he has added end product to his good performances, contributing to 10 goals this season. You can see his confidence has grown too. Players join forces for #FootballUnited A number of Premier League players have launched #FootballUnited, a new initiative aimed at raising £100,000 to help local communities through the coronavirus pandemic. Hector Bellerin, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Reece James, Andros Townsend and Callum Wilson have pledged their support. It's a tough group with two favourites for the title and one candidate. We are going to believe in our chances. Southgate dismissed suggestions that England could have an easier draw by finishing second in their group. If you can win and be top seeds then you have to take control of your destiny," he said. I'm quite a stiff man and I do struggle, but fitness wise, every pre-season I came back I was always right up there. For a goalkeeper to have been ahead of me, it was not happening. On Begovic's goal: "As the ball bounced I was expecting Boruc to claim it, so I turned to Asmir and told him to relax and play out because it was early in the game. As I was trying to tell him all of this, the ball is in the back of the net, the whole ground has erupted and then I had to pretend it was a great goal. Music is my therapy'Some free agents, such as former Cardiff City striker Omar Bogle, are focusing on the positives. The 26-year-old has been making his own music and now has the inspiration to record a song about being a free agent. I'm going to be a treasure for somebody else, for another club and another manager. I enjoyed my time at Cardiff, made some great friends and met some great people," says Bogle. Flick has a strong affinity with Bavaria and he knows the intrinsic details of the club's special "DNA". Hasan Salihamidzic (left) and Oliver Kahn (right)Getty Images "It is important for Bayern Munich that a coach also understands the philosophy of the club," said Kahn. Hansi was a player at FC Bayern, he was an assistant coach. The introduction of the £55m midfielder, who has been linked with a move to Barcelona this summer, and forward Son Heung-min did lead to more urgency but Bournemouth were rarely troubled. Mourinho will no doubt be happy with recording a second successive clean sheet, especially without suspended centre-back Eric Dier, but Spurs' lack of attacking inventiveness will be worrying. Man of the match - Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake did a god job of keeping Tottenham quiet - making five clearances and three blocks. One of the key aspects in announcing your club's new manager on social media is the photo. Perhaps they're holding up a club shirt in a boardroom, or raising aloft a club scarf in the stands? Or maybe it's the ever-so-slightly less creative pen-on-paper, smile-down-the-camera shot. Yet when a global pandemic means the new gaffer has yet to arrive in the country, a stock image will have to do. But what's really, REALLY, important, is that you get a photo of the right person. Air Source was create in the previous season, as new team with quite good and experienced players from other Taiwan clubs, They did not play bad, but having favorites for the rivals, there was hard job to make a lot of there. Team won one point, and few other good resist to the top rivals. They are facing bottom placed rival in the competition, which is having all three losing match. Celtic sign Polish striker KlimalaSoro will be Lennon's second signing of the month, following the arrival of Polish striker Patryk Klimala from Jagiellonia Bialystok. We've done a lot of work on him and did a lot of work on Klimala and we got him in the building," added Lennon. So it's good to get a couple of players in to freshen things up a little bit. Griffiths still part of the planWith the arrival of Klimala, speculation has grown around the future of Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths, who has three goals in 18 appearances this term. RATING: B - - - - - NORWICH CITY Norwich's little spending makes you think they may be looking beyond this season, with none of their new signings having any proven Premier League experience. But at the same time they are all industrious players who should slot nicely into Daniel Farke's well-drilled team. It speaks volumes to Henderson’s character that he was able to mature and grow so that he could perform his role for the good of the team. That has meant at times playing deeper as well as in his more usual box-to-box role. But the beauty of this current iteration of Henderson, what really elevates him compared to his peers, is the subtle additions he has brought back to his game. Munster vs Northampton Saints Rugby Live Free European Jan 19, 2024 — Munster will be aiming to round off the pool stage with a perfect record after making it three wins from three in last week's clash with Toulon. They now have one win and three losses in their last five matches across all competitions. They looked rusty against Everton though that could be attributed to 103 days without football. Right before the break, they were beaten 3-0 by Watford for their first league loss of the season before getting eliminated from the FA Cup and Champions League. Morecambe vs Carlisle predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. Hosts Morecambe could move off the bottom of the table this weekend and will be positive about their chances of securing a much needed three points as they take on twenty-first placed Carlisle United. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Leipzig's next opponents, Schalke are looking for their first win in five games, and have scored just one goal in their last four league games. They are now in sixth place, having briefly broken into the top four earlier in the campaign. Borussia Dortmund, in third on 42, will take on strugglers Werder Bremen, having notched a 2-1 victory over Paris St Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday. Away team has no other option, than to go for win in games like this, and push for the eventful direct fight for the promotion, back to the higher level of the competition. Tranmere is near the bottom of the league, and they would have hard fight to avoid relegation in this season. The hosts have the best defensive record in La Liga as they go to this game, having conceded only 10 goals. They also have the least losses (one), and their title charge is well on course. In terms of attack, Atletico are the second best in the league, with 40 goals. Luis Suarez has been great for the team in the season, at the moment on 14 league goals, five of which have come in the last four matches. Assisted by Youssef Aït Bennasser. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Yacine Adli (Bordeaux) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Toma Basic. Posted at 86' Foul by Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux). Posted at 86' Anthony Briancon (Nîmes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Jonathan Cafú (Bordeaux) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Florian Miguel (Nîmes). Home team is this season very good in all lines, but in the same time, this is a team who is often in situation that they are receive goals at home and then, after that, they start to play series football and beat rivals. We will see similar situation not so long ago, against Augsburg, when they are in problems, 1-3, but at the end, they are won 5-3. Holland is great in attack and he will be again in team and this time. Union maybe can score one goal here and nothing more than that. Over 3,5 is ok. We expect this to be an open contest based on the sides' need for maximum points, and both are fancied to score, as has been the case in five of Lega's last six home matches. With the hosts taken to edge it, we're going for a 2-1 correct score prediction in their favour. Let's go for it - ArtetaArsenal go into the game with confidence having beaten new champions Liverpool 2-1 in the league on Wednesday, but have a wretched recent record against City. The Gunners have lost their past seven games to Guardiola's men, conceding 20 goals and scoring just twice. Asked whether he was worried about the record, Arteta replied: "Yes, but if I look at the trends as well before we played Liverpool, with the calendar year or the last two calendar years that they've had, you get depressed.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page